Utilize your usual channels for recruitment. Ensure you’re posting notice to your social media and local job search engines that you are hiring and reach out to local media. With closures affecting several industries, there’s a sizeable pool of potential hires waiting to hear from you. Consider reaching out to business owners who have had to let team members go. Ask them to share your job posting with their former staff.
- Taking Your Business Online
- Adapting and Pivoting Your Business
- How can I keep my employees working during COVID-19?
- Currently reading:How do I hire employees who have been laid off due to COVID-19?
- I want to move my business online. What resources are available?
- What do I need to consider to keep my business open?
- Is your business website optimized for mobile?
- Business is quiet. What can I work on instead?
- Where can I find ideas on pivoting my business?
- How can I generate new revenue streams to keep my business open?