The Government of Canada has introduced several supports and programs to help employers avoid layoffs from the impact of COVID-19. These include the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy, an extension to the Work Sharing Program, and various low-interest financing options.
- Taking Your Business Online
- Adapting and Pivoting Your Business
- Currently reading:How can I keep my employees working during COVID-19?
- How do I hire employees who have been laid off due to COVID-19?
- I want to move my business online. What resources are available?
- What do I need to consider to keep my business open?
- Is your business website optimized for mobile?
- Business is quiet. What can I work on instead?
- Where can I find ideas on pivoting my business?
- How can I generate new revenue streams to keep my business open?