Yes. The relief funding announced by the Government of Canada applies to wage earners, including contract workers and self-employed individuals, regardless of their eligibility for Employment Insurance.
- Alternatives to Government Funding for Small Businesses
- Important Deadlines and Dates
- What support is available for those in creative industries?
- Funding and Financial Relief
- Do non-profits qualify for financial supports?
- Does my home-based business qualify for financial support?
- What can I do about my loan payments during COVID-19?
- Currently reading:I'm a sole proprietor, do I qualify for EI/CERB/relief funding?
- Do relief benefits apply only to employees?