In Canada, a small or medium enterprise is any business with less than 500 employees. We typically classify a small business as one with less than 50 employees.
- Facebook Canada Grant Program for Small Business
- Business Resilience Service (BRS)
- Resources for Women Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Additional Resources
- Working from Home Best Practices
- How do I support my favourite local business during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What supports are available for Indigenous peoples?
- How do I contact my MLA or MP?
- Can I report a business operating when they shouldn't be?
- I have general business questions not relating to COVID-19. How can I get answers?