Start by examining what your close competitors are doing to get through this time. What need are they servicing, and how could your business do it better? Is there an area of your business that could easily transition to serve an online audience? If your decision to pivot involves changes to your business plan, speak to one of Small Business BC’s business plan advisors to get expert advice about setting yourself up for success.
- Taking Your Business Online
- Adapting and Pivoting Your Business
- How can I keep my employees working during COVID-19?
- How do I hire employees who have been laid off due to COVID-19?
- I want to move my business online. What resources are available?
- What do I need to consider to keep my business open?
- Is your business website optimized for mobile?
- Business is quiet. What can I work on instead?
- Currently reading:Where can I find ideas on pivoting my business?
- How can I generate new revenue streams to keep my business open?