Information about the Government of British Columbia’s COVID-19 financial supports.
The COVID-19 pandemic created immediate impacts for businesses and individuals across British Columbia. The Government of British Columbia's COVID-19 Action Plan details the supports available to individuals and businesses throughout B.C.
The B.C. Government's economic recovery plan, StrongerBC, outlines how the government intends to help people, businesses, and communities recover and emerge from COVID-19 stronger and better prepared for the next stage of recovery.
Programs for Businesses
- B.C. Small and Medium Sized Business Recovery Grant
- B.C. Increased Employment Incentive
- B.C. PST Rebate on Select Machinery and Equipment
- Alacracity Canada Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- WorkSafeBC premium payments for employers using CEWS
- B.C. COVID-19 Temporary Pandemic Pay
Programs for Individuals