Information about the Government of British Columbia’s COVID-19 financial supports.
The COVID-19 pandemic created immediate impacts for businesses and individuals across British Columbia. The Government of British Columbia's COVID-19 Action Plan details the supports available to individuals and businesses throughout B.C.
The B.C. Government's economic recovery plan, StrongerBC, outlines how the government intends to help people, businesses, and communities recover and emerge from COVID-19 stronger and better prepared for the next stage of recovery.
- The government's COVID-19 supports for businesses page has a full list of the supports available.
- You can also download this B.C. government PDF, which provides a helpful summary of its support for businesses and individuals in B.C. during COVID-19.
Programs for Businesses
- B.C. Small and Medium Sized Business Recovery Grant
- Circuit Breaker Business Relief Grant
- B.C. Increased Employment Incentive
- B.C. PST Rebate on Select Machinery and Equipment
- Alacracity Canada Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- WorkSafeBC premium payments for employers using CEWS
- Launch Online Grant Program
- Supply Chain Resiliency Grant
- Accelerating Manufacturing Scale-Up Grant
Programs for Individuals
- B.C. Recovery Benefit
- B.C. Student Loans
- B.C. Student Access Grant
- ICBC Payment Deferral
- Senior’s Supplement