Effective March 30, 2020, all British Columbia student loan borrowers will temporarily have their repayments suspended until September 30, 2020. During this time, no payment will be required, and interest that currently applies to the federal portion of student loans will not accrue. Repayments are paused automatically and no application is necessary.
- Protection for Commercial Tenants
- B.C. COVID-19 Temporary Pandemic Pay
- Buy BC Partnership Program
- Where can I find a list of all the resources and supports currently available in British Columbia?
- Government of B.C. Resources
- B.C. Emergency Benefit for Workers
- WorkSafeBC Payment Changes
- Currently reading:B.C. Student Loans
- ICBC Payment Deferral
- B.C. Temporary Rental Supplement (BC-TRS)