EI Sickness Benefits can provide individuals with up to 15 weeks of financial assistance if they cannot work for medical reasons. Eligible individuals could receive 55 per cent of their earnings up to a maximum of $575 per week. The one-week waiting period for this benefit has been waived during the COVID-19 pandemic for new claimants who are under quarantine.
- Western Economic Diversification Canada Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
- Can I pay my employee with the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) while they are on the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)?
- What is the difference between the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS), and the previously announced 10% Small Business Wage Subsidy (SBWS)?
- Government of Canada Resources
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)