It’s perfectly normal to feel confused, sad and anxious with the situation surrounding COVID-19. Healthlink BC has gathered this comprehensive list of mental health resources to lean on during this challenging time.
- Government of Canada Announces Virtual Care and Mental Health Tools for Canadians
- What if workers cannot social distance in the workplace?
- Employee Health
- What are an employer’s responsibilities during COVID-19?
- Currently reading:Are resources available to help with the mental health of my employees and I?
- My employee has COVID-19, what should I do?
- My work colleague has a confirmed case of COVID-19, what should I do?
- How do I keep my business and employees safe from COVID-19?