While restrictions have been placed on non-essential trips, the flow of commercial products has as of yet not been affected by COVID-19. Canadian customs authorities are currently still accepting shipments from overseas. As a matter of fact, the payment of taxes and duties has been deferred at this time.
- Importing & Exporting
- What programs are available to help import/export businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- I’m in the Import/Export business. How can I manage my supply chain at this time?
- My Import/Export business is seeing lower demand due to COVID-19. What can I do?
- What do I do if there is a delay in shipping from overseas?
- What do I do if my supplier has stopped working?
- Currently reading:How can I continue importing products into Canada?
- How can I import medical supplies into Canada during COVID-19?