Information about programs to help get your business through the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Government of Canada has introduced a number of supports to help prevent small businesses from closing. These include:
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Expanded Work Sharing Program
- Canadian Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA)
If you have no choice but to cease business operations, please refer to the Small Business BC article on How to Exit a Business: Your Legal Requirements for advice and guidance.