There are no restrictions placed on home-based businesses when qualifying for COVID-19 financial resources. If your business has been negatively impacted, your application will be assessed like any other.
- Alternatives to Government Funding for Small Businesses
- Important Deadlines and Dates
- What support is available for those in creative industries?
- Funding and Financial Relief
- Do non-profits qualify for financial supports?
- Currently reading:Does my home-based business qualify for financial support?
- What can I do about my loan payments during COVID-19?
- I'm a sole proprietor, do I qualify for EI/CERB/relief funding?
- Do relief benefits apply only to employees?