The Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA), a government-backed loan program, provides interest-free loans of up to $40,000 to small businesses and not-for-profits. To qualify, an organization will need to demonstrate they paid between $20,000 to $1.5 million in total payroll in 2019. Applications are now open and are handled through your current financial institution.
- Accessing Credit and Financing
- Loans and Support from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Enhanced Financing through Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Financing Products through Farm Credit Canada (FCC)
- What financing options are banks offering during COVID-19?
- Currently reading:My business is not eligible for BDC financing, what can I do?