The Government of Canada has introduced temporary special measures to extend the maximum duration of Work-Sharing agreements from 38 weeks to 76 weeks for businesses affected by a downturn in business due to COVID-19.
- Western Economic Diversification Canada Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
- Can I pay my employee with the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) while they are on the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)?
- What is the difference between the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS), and the previously announced 10% Small Business Wage Subsidy (SBWS)?
- Government of Canada Resources
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)