Yes, pensions will still be administered during the COVID-19 pandemic. Service Canada Centres are currently closed, meaning benefits will be administered online. Employees at Service Canada can still be reached via phone.
- Canadian Hospitality Worker Relief Fund
- Am I eligible for any of the Government financial supports if I’m taking voluntary leave?
- How can I find alternative employment during COVID-19?
- Support for Individuals
- Currently reading:Will I still receive my pension during COVID-19?
- I think I have COVID-19, what should I do?