If you feel a business is committing a violation of a COVID-19 closure order it’s recommended to contact your municipality directly to report it. Some, like the City of Vancouver, have set up a dedicated page for reporting such businesses.
- Facebook Canada Grant Program for Small Business
- Business Resilience Service (BRS)
- Resources for Women Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Additional Resources
- Working from Home Best Practices
- How do I support my favourite local business during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What supports are available for Indigenous peoples?
- How do I contact my MLA or MP?
- Currently reading:Can I report a business operating when they shouldn't be?
- I have general business questions not relating to COVID-19. How can I get answers?