This section includes information about each of the Government of Canada’s COVID-19 financial supports.
As businesses and individuals alike grapple with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Government of Canada is working hard to provide Canadians with the support they need. The federal government is taking immediate, significant, and decisive action to help Canadians facing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
Resources for Businesses
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA)
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- Expanded Work Sharing Program
Resources for Individuals
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
- Canada Student Loans
- Canada Child Benefit
- EI Sickness Benefits