Find answers to common questions related to managing your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Latest Update - September 13th, 2021: Some businesses need proof of vaccination to access certain events, services and businesses.
- WorkSafe BC: COVID-19 BC Vaccine Card
- Government of BC: Proof of vaccination information for businesses
- Government of BC: Proof of vaccination and the BC Vaccine Card
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a difficult environment for businesses across British Columbia. It is important to stay up-to-date with British Columbia's Response to Covid-19 and the latest provincial and regional restrictions.
This section contains information and resources on a few key topics.
In this section:
Transition from COVID-19 Safety Plans to Communicable Disease Prevention
Get information about transitioning from COVID-19 Safety Plans to communicable disease prevention in Step 3 of BC's Restart plan.
Best Practices for Operating your Business during COVID-19
Understand what you need to do to operate safely.
PPE and Workplace Safety
Masks are now mandatory in all indoor public spaces in BC. Find out more about PPE usage in your business.
Adapting and Pivoting Your Business
Pivoting to service the new COVID economy means making it easier for your customers to access your products and services. A range of FREE webinars aimed at helping small business owners survive and pivot during COVID-19.
Operating a Remote Team
Tips, best practices and guides to help you and your team work efficiently from home.
Importing & Exporting
Information and resources needed to tackle common challenges facing international trade businesses.
- Government of Canada resources for managing your business during COVID-19
- COVID-19 rapid testing in workplaces
- Guidance on indoor ventilation
- Changes to how Records of Employment are procured during COVID-19