Speak to your financial institution to assess whether any flexibility on payment terms is possible. If you are a recipient of student loans, payments have been deferred without penalty until September 30, 2020.
- Alternatives to Government Funding for Small Businesses
- Important Deadlines and Dates
- What support is available for those in creative industries?
- Funding and Financial Relief
- Do non-profits qualify for financial supports?
- Does my home-based business qualify for financial support?
- Currently reading:What can I do about my loan payments during COVID-19?
- I'm a sole proprietor, do I qualify for EI/CERB/relief funding?
- Do relief benefits apply only to employees?