Under this program, stumpage fees will be deferred for a period of three months.
The deferral with interest is available to Tree Farm Licence, Replaceable Forest Licence and First Nations’ Woodlands Licence holders who are in good financial standing with the Province. They must be following through on their reforesting obligations.
As long as they meet the eligibility criteria, businesses in the forestry industry can also tap into existing government supports such as:
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Expanded Work Sharing Program
- Canadian Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance