Details of Phase 4 of the B.C. Restart Plan.
The timeline for British Columbia’s Phase 4 is currently unknown.
As directed by Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry, our province can only move to Phase 4 when one of the following conditions is met:
- Widespread vaccination against COVID-19
- “Community” immunity
- Broad successful treatments
Activities/Industries Reopening Under Phase 4
- Live audience professional sports
- International tourism
Items to Consider Ahead of Phase 4
While Phase 4 is entirely dependent on the progress of COVID-19 vaccines and treatments, businesses involved in these sectors should still familiarize themselves with orders from the provincial health officer and the requirements and guidance provided by WorkSafeBC.
- WorkSafeBC – COVID-19 and Returning to Safe Operation
- Returning to Safe Operation FAQs
- How to Earn the Trust of Customers as You Re-Open Your Business
- How to Create a COVID-19 Safety Plan for Re-Opening
- Industry Guidance for Re-Opening
Back to Business
Small Business BC is committed to helping business owners reopen in a safe and successful manner. Our Back to Business campaign features specific advice and guidance in the following areas:
Visit our Back to Business resource page