This section includes links to resources and guidance for specific industries as preparations are underway to prepare for reopening.
The B.C. government released its Restart Plan for the reopening of our provincial economy. This multi-phase process involves our different industries developing enhanced protocols that are aligned with Public Health and Safety Guidelines and approval from WorkSafeBC.
Read How to Create a COVID-19 Safety Plan for Reopening for a summary of the steps.
WorkSafeBC Resources and Tools
- General and industry-specific guidelines for businesses included in Phases 2 and 3 of the BC Restart Plan.
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan development tool to help businesses develop a COVID-19 Safety Plan. The fillable PDF takes you through a six-step process to help you create a plan and post it at your worksite. There is also a Safety Plan App available for iOS and Android.
- Returning to safe operation FAQs
View WorkSafeBC reopening guidelines for the following industries:
- Arts and cultural facilities
- Child care and day camps
- Education (K-12)
- Education (post-secondary)
- Faith-based organizations
- Health professionals
- Gyms and fitness centres
- In-person counselling
- Motion picture and television production
- Parks, camping, and tourism
- Performing arts
- Personal services
- Real estate
- Restaurants, cafés, pubs, and nightclubs
- Sports and recreation