This section includes links to resources and guidance for specific industries as preparations are underway to prepare for reopening.
Latest Update - September 13th, 2021: Some businesses need proof of vaccination to access some events, services and businesses.
- WorkSafe BC: COVID-19 BC Vaccine Card
- Government of BC: Proof of vaccination information for businesses
- Government of BC: Proof of vaccination and the BC Vaccine Card
Latest Update - May 26th, 2021: The B.C. government launched BC's Restart—a new 4-step plan for safe reopening. Indoor dining is now allowed within the guidelines.
WorkSafeBC Resources and Tools
WorkSafeBC has created comprehensive resources for businesses. These include:
- General and industry-specific guidelines
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan development tool to help businesses develop a COVID-19 Safety Plan. The fillable PDF takes you through a six-step process to help you create a plan and post it at your worksite. There is also a Safety Plan App available for iOS and Android.
- Returning to safe operation FAQs
View WorkSafeBC reopening guidelines for the following industries:
- Arts and cultural facilities
- Child care and day camps
- Education (K-12)
- Education (post-secondary)
- Faith-based organizations
- Health professionals
- Gyms and fitness centres
- In-person counselling
- Motion picture and television production
- Parks, camping, and tourism
- Performing arts
- Personal services
- Real estate
- Restaurants, cafés, pubs, and nightclubs
- Sports and recreation