Keep these basics in mind as we move through the phases of the BC Restart Plan.
It will take time to reopen safely and get through the COVID-19 pandemic together. Even with everything happening as you reopen your business, it's important to keep focusing on the little things that make a big difference.
Always be prepared and follow public health advice.
Practice Good Hygiene
- Frequent hand washing
- Avoid touching face
- Cough into your sleeve
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Clean your home and workspace more often
Stay Home if Sick
- Stay at home and away from others if you’re feeling ill
- Don’t go to school or work sick
Practice Physical Distancing
- Maintain physical distancing outside your household
- No handshaking or hugging
- Small numbers of contacts
- Keep a safe distance
Protect Yourself and Others
Consider using non-medical masks when physical distancing is difficult or impossible, especially:
- On transit