- Article Facebook Canada Grant Program for Small Business
- Article Business Resilience Service (BRS)
- Article Resources for Women Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Article Additional Resources
- Article Working from Home Best Practices
- Article How do I support my favourite local business during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Article What supports are available for Indigenous peoples?
- Article How do I contact my MLA or MP?
- Article Can I report a business operating when they shouldn't be?
- Article I have general business questions not relating to COVID-19. How can I get answers?
- Article What other resources exist to provide advice on COVID-19?
- Article What is the definition of a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME)?
Get help from our business advisors
Can't find the answer to your question? Get help navigating COVID-19 by contacting our support service team by phone, email or chat.
The B.C. Business COVID-19 Support Service is open: Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm